mob_btn_close
Receive your FREE book template :

MARKETING YOUR BOOK

iinspire media

Marketing your book

They say that publishing a book is just 1% of a book’s success.  The other 99% is marketing it so people know your book is there.  A book doesn’t sell itself.  It needs ongoing marketing to ensure its success.

We have extensive experience in marketing strategies including, but not limited to the following:

  • Creating a marketing plan based on the genre of your book.
  • Setting up your author platform (which includes an author website so people can buy books directly from you, and a professional author presence on social media).
  • Help you create a physical book launch to encourage media.
  • Approaching traditional media (TV, radio, metropolitan and local newspapers, and magazines to secure media mentions).
  • Approaching online media including blogs, websites and magazines to raise awareness about your books.
  • Optimising your book on Amazon and other book platforms to increase sales.

If you’d like to speak with us about organising a media plan for you, then send an email to info (at) iinspiremedia.com.au.