Book marketing

$19.99

Are you confused or overwhelmed by all the marketing strategies out there? Are you frustrated that you’re not selling any books or wondering why your marketing efforts aren’t working for you?

My name is Julie Postance and I am a book publishing consultant, author and ghostwriter. Over the past six years, I have helped more than 200 people become authors through my publishing workshops and business, iinspire media. There is nothing I love more than helping people write, publish and promote their books. Creating authors and making them shine is my passion!

The biggest factor that separates the successful authors from the ones who aren’t, is…MARKETING! Yes, it’s a huge achievement to publish a book. But once you’ve climbed this mountain, it’s not the time to hang up your gloves and wait for the sales to roll in. Publishing a book is 1% of a book’s success. Marketing is the other 99%.

I find it so frustrating seeing an author put all their efforts into a beautiful book. Then the author sits back, does no marketing and complains that their book hasn’t sold any copies!

Zero marketing equals zero sales – simple as that!

In this 6 page PDF download, I give you my top 10 tips for marketing your book. All these strategies have been tried and tested by many before you.

If you would like to join me, there is zero risk and a 30 day money back guarantee. If you download it, you have 30 days to test the strategies and if if you don’t sell any books within after testing all the strategies, just email me and I’ll give you a full refund. No questions aske

In stock

Category: Tag:

Product Description

Are you confused or overwhelmed by all the marketing strategies out there? Are you frustrated that you’re not selling any books or wondering why your marketing efforts aren’t working for you?

My name is Julie Postance and I am a book publishing consultant, author and ghostwriter. Over the past six years, I have helped more than 200 people become authors through my publishing workshops and business, iinspire media. There is nothing I love more than helping people write, publish and promote their books. Creating authors and making them shine is my passion!

The biggest factor that separates the successful authors from the ones who aren’t, is…MARKETING! Yes, it’s a huge achievement to publish a book. But once you’ve climbed this mountain, it’s not the time to hang up your gloves and wait for the sales to roll in. Publishing a book is 1% of a book’s success. Marketing is the other 99%.

I find it so frustrating seeing an author put all their efforts into a beautiful book.  Then the author sits back, does no marketing and complains that their book hasn’t sold any copies!

Zero marketing equals zero sales – simple as that!

In this 6 page PDF download, I give you my top 10 tips for marketing your book.  All these strategies have been tried and tested by many before you.

With this product, there is zero risk and a 30 day money back guarantee.  If you download it, you have 30 days to test the strategies and if if you don’t sell any books within after testing all the strategies, just email me and I’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “10 Top Tips to Marketing Your Non-Fiction Book PDF Download”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *